Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wish List

Season’s Greetings! Is it too early? I've been singing Christmas carols since mid- November.

I've compiled a lovely wish list to avoid any confusion or unnecessary gifts like home made marmalade jam or pot porrie. This may also fall under my 25th birthday wish list as well as the "because I love Phakamani" wish list which is open throughout year.


This blouse from Zara (Sandton) has been frequenting my dreams. I'm floral crazy! It's chique and turns up the heat when wearing slim fitting trousers and I have a giant patent black bag to complete the look.

There's something about French Connection clothing that makes my knees quiver. This jacket is probably not available in South Africa as yet but should something similar catch your attention do not delay: buy one now and get my adoration free. I recently purchased a stone coloured Witchery blazer and have to stop myself from wearing it everyday. This blazer would recieve the same attention if not more.
I spotted this Country Road sandal on a friend and now I want it for myself. It's also available in coral and would go perfectly with my summer nail polish "crispy peach" by Tip Top.


Well isn't this just charmingly beautiful. A chunky heal which can be worn to lunch with the girls. Available at Aldo for a sensible R599.00.

Words fail- I love, love, love this chunky platform by Céline. In a parallel universe I've sold a body part and am recovering whilst wearing these.
Navy, floppy, wide brim hat: I really just want one to smack everyone within a 10 meter radius when turning my head to take a sip of my bevy. They are completely obnoxious but serve as a fantastic "Do Not Disturb" sign whilst on holiday.
I love looking through cook books but don't expect a meal. Kylie Kwong makes Chinese food look effortless and flavoursome. I'm also obsessed with Jamie Oliver, Nigel Slater, The Two Fat Ladies, Giorgio Locatelli and Bill Granger.

I desperately need rechargeable batteries that come with a charger. My camera hasn't been put to use recently because ordinary batteries take a few snapshots before they call it quits.
I've gone through THREE coffee plungers. Woolworths has a lovely Russell Hobbs presser but I fear it will break before I make it to the till. So, maybe if someone else buys it for me...
And what goes better than a cup of strong coffee and some Lindt Intense Dark Chocolate? I believe anything and anyone that says dark chocolate contributes to improved cardiovasucular health. If you're feeling extra generous, there is a Lindt Chocolate Studio with truffle making courses.

If nothing elese, publishing this modest wish list brings me one step closer to owning at least one of these items. Wishing you a holiday season filled with plenty of middle class concerns like late night Christmas shopping and deciding what wrapping theme to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment